The fallen in death's garden must await,
Plant-like to be one day returned to life,
Once tended to by beings of great power,
Who turned embittered by pride to strife...
SOUL HARVEST is a fast paced local multiplayer strategy game set in the depth of Hell! Take on the role of Archdemons fighting each other in order to claim ownership on regions of the underworld. Using the power of the souls they harvest, the fiends can erect structures made of flesh, summon hellish minions and unleash diabolical magiks to help them defeat their foes.
No advanced RTS skill is required : our goal is to appeal to all players, wether they are die hard strategy gamers or just local multiplayer fans. The controls are pretty simple : there are only 4 buttons! You can play with up to 4 players, so gather some friends and gamepads and start the ritual!
- A versus mode for up to 4 players
- 4 playable factions (Cruelty, Bitterness, Excess and Transgression)
- 2 versus game modes (Elimination and Citadel)
- 2 map biomes (the Lava Pits and the Ashen Plains)
- A demonic metal soundtrack by Erik Peabody (Viking Guitar) and Taylor Shechet (GRYPT, EarwormAud.io)
- More versus game modes (in development)
- 2 map biomes (in development)
- A solo/coop campaign to learn how to play the various factions (in development)
- A faction editor with unlockable content to play with mixed units and spells (in development)
- A game mechanics based level editor (in development)
- Localization in at least french and polish and maybe in spanish, german and russian (in development)
- The Celestial faction, which would be a fifth unlockable faction (in development)
Soul Harvest is programmed by Jimmy Wallace 'jwseid' Seid and illustrated by Matthieu 'Sha' Sablier, with music and sound from Erik 'Viking Guitar' Peabody and Taylor 'tlr' Shechet.